White Pumpkin DIY Embroidery Kit
Its pumpkin spice season! If you are team "white pumpkin" for fall decor then this embroidery kit is for you!
This sweet creamy-hued, golden stemmed pumpkin is surrounded by soft green leaves, light brown button mums, pink floral buds and a few sprigs of metallic gold. Just enough metallic thread and lots of tips to make using metallic embroidery floss your friend.
This kit is great for an intermediate stitcher with knowledge of basic embroidery stitches or an enthusiastic beginner who doesn't mind using YouTube and other resources to learn the basic stitches!
Each hand assembled kit contains:
- a pattern booklet with detailed step by step instructions and photos
- a print out of the pattern for tracing onto fabric
- DMC 6 strand embroidery floss ***please note: due to a global shortage of DMC embroidery floss there are 2 colour substitutions in this kit, with the substituted colour being as closely matched to the original as possible. Also note that all colours come in full skeins with the exception of the metallic floss which has ample length to complete this project wound onto a paper bobbin for ease of use.
- a 6" wooden embroidery hoop *(optional)
- 2 pieces of white cotton embroidery fabric
- white felt for backing your finished hoop
- a needle
- a heat erasable pen for transferring the pattern onto your fabric *(optional)
*scissors are not included but can be purchased by clicking on this link*
Pattern Instructions are in English only. A portion of the proceeds from each of these kits is donated to Pollinator Partnership Canada in support of pollinator conservation.