Valentine Floral PDF Pattern & DIY Embroidery Kit (6" pattern)
Fluffy florals in pinks, creams and greens, this pattern is full of romance!
This design has been created for any level of stitcher. With the help of the step-by-step instructions, photos, YouTube video tutorials and the included stitch guide, even if this is your first embroidery project you will be able to create something you'll be proud of!
Choose from the following options:
- PDF Pattern Only
- DIY Embroidery Kit with PDF Instructions
- DIY Embroidery Kit with Printed Instructions
PDF Pattern ONLY
***PDF Only is a digital file. No physical item will be sent to you.***
The immediate PDF download includes (25 pages):
- materials list & additional items recommended for embroidery
- instructions for tracing your pattern & loading your hoop
- a visual stitch guide
- a basic stitch guide with instructions & diagrams
- how to begin and end a line of work
- step by step instructions with photos of this pattern being stitched
- instructions for backing your hoop
- a printable pattern for tracing
- a colour guide for DMC 6 strand embroidery floss
Pattern Instructions are in English only.
KITS (AVAILABLE IN 2 OPTIONS)
I've curated this kit to include everything you'll need to create this pattern!
OPTION 1: "Paperless" (DIY KIT WITH DIGITAL PDF INSTRUCTIONS)
- Immediate PDF download of the pattern
- Kit Materials which will be shipped to you include:
- a 6" bamboo embroidery hoop
- 2, 10 x 10" square of white linen (200 gsm)
- full skeins of DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss in the colours needed to create this design
- my favourite embroidery needle from DMC
- circle of card stock for backing your hoop
- a heat erasable Pilot Frixion pen for tracing the design
OPTION 2: "Printed" (DIY KIT WITH PRINTED INSTRUCTIONS)
- A printed copy of the pattern guide shipped with your kit
- Kit Materials which will be shipped to you as described above
Need scissors? Click here to add on a pair of my favourite thread snips!
Make finding your needle a breeze with this Magnetic Needle Minder!