Moody Florals Embroidery Pattern
This pattern is great for an intermediate stitcher with knowledge of basic embroidery stitches. The more advanced stitches are explained in detail with photos of each step and a basic stitch guide is included for reference.
***PDF Only is a digital file. No physical item will be sent to you.***
***This pattern works great in both a 5" x 9" Oval Embroidery Hoop or a 7" Circular Embroidery Hoop. Due to the nature of the oval embroidery hoops, I strongly recommend that you stitch this in a high quality circular wood or plastic hoop and then transfer to an oval hoop for final framing.***
This PDF Pattern contains 2 files:
The pattern file includes:
- a step-by-step guide with over 40 full colour photos of the pattern being stitched and 10 pages of detailed instructions
- a printable PDF of the pattern for tracing a 7" hoop size (Please note this can be resized using your printer's settings for different hoop sizes. Before tracing onto your fabric please ensure that the pattern has printed in the correct size)
- DMC 6 strand embroidery floss colour guide
- materials list
- instructions for backing your hoop, transferring your pattern, loading your hoop and fabric & needle recommendations
- a visual stitch guide
The stitch guide includes:
- common embroidery stitches
- basic embroidery information for beginners
The muted tones and modern design would make an incredible accent for any home. The pattern has many repeats to get you familiar with the stitches and is a great project for those nights in front of the TV.
Pattern Instructions are in English only.