Blooming Heart DIY Embroidery Kit
A soft, warm earth tone colour palette with florals and botanicals shaped into a heart.
This pattern has been created for any level of stitcher! Even if you are new to embroidery you should be able to create something you can be proud of with the help of the step-by-step instructions, photos, stitch guides and YouTube tutorials. I have included helpful tips and tricks along the way to guide you along.
Choose from the following options:
- DIY Embroidery Kit with PDF Instructions
- DIY Embroidery Kit with Printed Instructions
The pattern file includes:
- a step-by-step guide with detailed instructions & full colour photos of the pattern being stitched
- a printable PDF of the pattern for tracing a 8" hoop size (Please note this can be resized using your printer's settings for different hoop sizes. Before tracing onto your fabric please ensure that the pattern has printed in the correct size)
- DMC 6 strand embroidery floss colour guide
- materials list
- instructions for backing your hoop, transferring your pattern, loading your hoop and fabric & needle recommendations
- a visual stitch guide
- links to my tutorial videos on YouTube
- a basic stitch guide
Pattern Instructions are in English only.
KITS (AVAILABLE IN 2 OPTIONS)
I've curated this kit to include everything you'll need to create this pattern!
OPTION 1: "Paperless" (DIY KIT WITH DIGITAL PDF INSTRUCTIONS)
- PDF versions of the pattern & stitch guide which will be available as downloads immediately
- Kit Materials which will be shipped to you include:
- a 8" bamboo embroidery hoop
- 2 x 10" pieces of white Kona cotton
- full skeins of DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss in the colours needed to create this design
- my favourite embroidery needle from DMC
- card stock/felt for backing your hoop
- a heat erasable pen for tracing the design
OPTION 2: "Printed" (DIY KIT WITH PRINTED INSTRUCTIONS)
- Printed versions of the pattern & stitch guide shipped with your kit
- Kit Materials which will be shipped to you as included in the paperless version
Need a great pair of scissors? Click here to add scissors to your order