Blooming Heart Crewel Yarn PDF Embroidery Pattern
A unique twist on the original Blooming Heart pattern, this design uses Appletons Crewel Yarn to create a swirling, botanical heart full of deep autumnal tones and texture galore.
***PDF Only is a digital file. No physical item will be sent to you.***
The pattern file includes:
- a 22 page, step-by-step guide with full colour photos of the pattern being stitched and detailed instructions
- a printable PDF of the pattern for tracing a 7" hoop size (Please note this can be resized using your printer's settings for different hoop sizes. Before tracing onto your fabric please ensure that the pattern has printed in the correct size)
- Appleton Crewel Yarn colour guide
- materials list
- instructions for backing your hoop, transferring your pattern, loading your hoop and fabric & needle recommendations, beginning and ending a line of work, tips for working with crewel yarn
- a visual stitch guide
- basic stitch guide with diagrams and links to private YouTube tutorials
The pattern has many repeats to get you familiar with the stitches and is a great project for those nights in front of the TV.
Pattern Instructions are in English only.
Reproduction of this design or PDF pattern for sale is prohibited. Sale of finished pieces made using the pattern is also prohibited.
Sorry, no refunds on digital products or instant downloads.
Please share your finished pieces and works in progress on Instagram by tagging @she_the_bee
If you have any questions about any of the contents included in this pattern, please feel free to contact me! I've always happy to help!